I learnt that there are 5 things that shape the world we live in right now. It is not as easy to form a modern world we have right now, or to govern countries. It is always easier said that done.
- Democracy -a system of government by the whole population or all the eligible members of a state, typically through elected representatives.
- Capitalism -an economic and political system in which a country’s trade and industry are controlled by private owners for profit, rather than by the state.
- Consumerism -the protection or promotion of the interests of consumers.
- Environmentalism – a theory that views environment rather than heredity as the important factor in the development and especially the cultural and intellectual development of an individual or group.
- Egalitarian -believing in or based on the principle that all people are equal and deserve equal rights and opportunities.